Internationalisation of Higher Education (annual billing)
Subscription, 4 issues per year, print and online, unlimited access to https://www.handbook-internationalisation.com/ with all the texts, abstracts, etc.
Regular price per year (4 issues): €268,00 + p&p.
Detailed terms of subscription:
You can cancel your subscription by giving written notice six weeks before the end of the subscription period.
Policy and Practice
Internationalisation of Higher Education – Policy and Practice is a journal that focuses on how institutional, national, regional and international policy changes, trends and initiatives impact practice. It is designed for internationalisation professionals, policy makers and higher education leaders and provides a broad coverage of topics, i.e.:
- governance, leadership and management of internationalisation;
- funding for internationalisation;
- internationalisation strategies and activities;
- equity in and access to internationalisation;
- student and staff mobility;
- international cooperation;
- teaching and learning with an international/intercultural dimension;
- internationalisation and societal engagement;
- quality assurance of internationalisation.